One Service…Many Benefits
I will work with your marketing team, or independently evaluate your agency’s work, through a proven methodology of digital channel audits, competitor analysis, performance benchmarking and ROI analysis.
Who Can Benefit from a Digital Marketing Review?
Leadership buy-in is crucial for long-term digital marketing success. Those who will benefit most from an analysis include Company Executives, Business Owners, and Marketing Directors who seek:
- to confidently make decisions on how to use their online presence to move the business forward
- a better understanding of their competitor’s digital marketing and own positioning
- an honest and open analysis of their digital marketing agency’s performance
- to prioritise digital marketing elements for greatest return
- confirmation that their digital marketing strategy is effective and in line with company objectives.
A 10 Step Methodology:-
On average, it takes around 2 to 3 weeks to complete a comprehensive review including face-to-face consultations.
The process includes the following:
1. Defining your Digital Goals and Review – to gain a thorough understanding of your business from KPIs through to current challenges
2. Reviewing the Market – includes comprehensive client and market/industry research
3. Data Analysis – drilling into all available data including a Google Analytic audit (or identifying what data you need)
4. Content Evaluation – to determine whether your content matches your objectives; what is and isn’t working?
5. Competitor Analysis – assessing key competitor online presence and direction
6. Customer and Stakeholder Insights – what’s being said about you? what keywords are they using? where are they saying it?
7. Influencers in the Market – Where is the greatest opportunity for additional reach?
8. Specific Media and Link Analysis – complete review of your online marketing channels – SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, Email Marketing.
9. Additional Research – Do you have all the legal bases covered?
10. Key Insights – final recommendations
Trusted Guidance and Advice
After this in-depth discovery process, you will receive a debrief presentation outlining key findings, and a detailed report including analytics and competitor analysis.
The end result is an honest measure of your digital presence, areas of focus and a foundation for a successful longer term digital strategy.
You may then choose to have another review on a quarterly, half-yearly or annual basis to reassess action points and progress.
For more information please contact me through LinkedIn